[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

So far Toon Link will definitely not be in this one so who else? And I don't understand what's wrong with a huge roster? That'll justify the no-story-mode & cutsccene scenario.

My point exactly. If Nintendo is planing on cutting story-mode and things like Assist trophys, and probly cut some items, then I hope they focus on putting more characters and stages in it to make it up. Unless Nintendo is that lazy to do so then they might as bring back the roster from Melee/Brawl back and give everybody their own uniqe Fighting style so they wont be clones to each other.

Don't you people want the damn game released? shit you're gonna make a Duke Nukem Forever happen with your incessant complaining about shit we have yet to fully confirm

Hmm!! Not really Tohnoshiki. :hmm:

To me I rather have this SSB be released later on (around next fall 2014) Due to the fact it will allow Nintendo to do futher development of the game. Even though its a long wait but it will make it worth while and playable, which alot games these days are not in my opinion. :goodmood:

Hmm!! Not really Tohnoshiki. :hmm:

To me I rather have this SSB be released later on (around next fall 2014) Due to the fact it will allow Nintendo to do futher development of the game. Even though its a long wait but it will make it worth while and playable, which alot games these days are not in my opinion. :goodmood:

The longer it takes a game, the worse it's gonna be, cause you waited so damn long and you didn't get what could have been made, too many revisions will have been made.

The longer it takes a game, the worse it's gonna be, cause you waited so damn long and you didn't get what could have been made, too many revisions will have been made.

True, some people rather have games come out soon (or quickly) but to me I rather be patient and wait if Nintendo make this SSB good for their game systems (both 3DS and Wii-U).

All-Star Mode. THIS is why I don't want a giant roster. Who wants to spend hours on end going through All-Star Mode with EVERY CHARACTER just to hear the announcer say "penis"?

There was a game that was delayed so much, but it was actually amazing in the end. Can't remember its name, though. Was it Team Fortress 2?

All-Star Mode. THIS is why I don't want a giant roster. Who wants to spend hours on end going through All-Star Mode with EVERY CHARACTER just to hear the announcer say "penis"?

I understand how you feel GarchompMatt, but if their is a huge roster then All-star mode won't be necessary. More likly Arcade mode will be extented with more random characters to fight and more team battles as well.

(Edit post)

adding on, I say "Survival mode" , "Dramatic battle mode", and "Event mode" should be ok :goodmood:

As well as "Adventure mode" mode that is based off SSB Melee. (Even though it will be cut-out either way)

how about we stop speculating? and just wait for the game's release?

Well we could tohnoshiki but I Like to have good conversation and opinions of whats to come for this game. Kinda makes things fun and enjoyable to me. :=D:

Storm 3 says hi

I want them to take as long as they need

This^

Since SSB Brawl they introduce "Final Smash". We all know the characters in the next SSB will have them, but I think Nintendo should give some of the veterian characters new "Final Smash":

- Donkey Kong

- Pit

- Kirby

- Luigi (if he returns)

- Captian Olimar (since he back in)

- Bowser ( if they extend his move a little longer)

- Yoshi ( if he returns)

- Wario (if he returns)

-DK's makes sense, but perhaps they could make it better.

-Dunno about Pit. Seems quite reasonable.

-Possibly. Maybe the Ultra Sword from Kirby's Adventure Wii/Return to Dreamland, or (and this is a stretch) make Kirby split into 10 smaller Kirbies for a while. Either way, I don't mind.

-Don't mind.

-Don't mind.

-Don't extend Giga Bowser's duration! D:

-I kinda linked Yoshi's...

-Agreed. Warioman seemed a bit...lazy.

Now for mine!

-King Dedede. No one likes the Big Gay Dance!

-DK's makes sense, but perhaps they could make it better.

-Dunno about Pit. Seems quite reasonable.

-Possibly. Maybe the Ultra Sword from Kirby's Adventure Wii/Return to Dreamland, or (and this is a stretch) make Kirby split into 10 smaller Kirbies for a while. Either way, I don't mind.

-Don't mind.

-Don't mind.

-Don't extend Giga Bowser's duration! D:

-I kinda linked Yoshi's...

-Agreed. Warioman seemed a bit...lazy.

Now for mine!

-King Dedede. No one likes the Big Gay Dance!

They should definitly give Dedede a new "Final Flash" mayby a super hammer attack or his army stampede call.

for Kirby sounds like a cool move. :awesome

Kirby's pot is actually pretty strong, and gives items, I say keep it. Warioman I can say leave, Olimar's is broken as hell since you can't see what's on the stage and you're GOING to get hit unless you have quad jump. Luigi's negative zone is broken as hell if you use it right.

This thread is not unlike the Schrodinger's cat theorem; instead of frivolous speculation, wait until more information becomes available.

Yeah we can do that, but on the other Hand its nothing wrong to speculate about the next SSB. :awesome

Its all  about fun, predictable convertations that keep this Topic rolling. :goodmood:

(Edit post)

[Off topic]

Wow! This topic hit over 500 replies. Ani-chan you should be proud. :=D:

Well in all honesty *DK's final smash was weird but okay. it sucks online though. The bongo beats should go more farther to hit players more easily. *Kirby's final smash was lame, just dodge or roll to avoid it. LIke what Garchomp said with the Kirby mass attack thing. *King dedede..... Really deserves a huge makeover... How about an army of Waddle Dees/Doos and Gordos. Marching in a straight line and jumping to hit anybody in midair. it's hard to explain but let's say, something like the Pokemon Trainer's final smash. *Mario's final smash was pretty stupid, I thought in the trailer it would be awesome but well, I turned out to be wrong. Hardly hits anybody or get any smashes. How about trap people inside it's vortex of flames until the player(s) get smashed out of the screen. *Jigglypuff's final smash sucked the biggest pair of jigglyballs in the game. Just don't touch it when it's puffing up and there, easy peasy. Doesn't she deserve Peach's final smash? *Peach's final smash sucks regardless... Come on, put everybody to sleep, and drop peaches everywhere? I could think of a better idea than that... Really. Refer her emotions as attacks like in Super Princess Peach... And make it similar to the that element changing attack that Amateratsu had in MVC3. But anyways, I hope all these characters come back... (Yeah I already know Mario, DK, and Kirby are returning..