Street Fighter III Series

Basara-kun

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It's part of some of the 2 "umihei-chara" packs. Let me get it separately and then change the links (I assume the other Umihei SFIII chars go to the same link)

EDIT:

-Mr.Ansatsuken's site is down, but not his MF links, so I replaced them instead

-Added KOF Remy (image) and Oro (link) by PuskasYashin

• 3 weeks later...

here's the reupload:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tlr1d5u8qyi4eo0/mm_tssm.zip/file (Alex: Most_Mysterious [Joke Version] {custom})

is because of this:

Well, yes. The one in my website is actually a shooting minigame character when the one in the thread is well, my early attempt at doing making this character not so long after Ex-Infernis did his, back when I had a rather loose understanding of everything at the time, including the source material and such.

Reminds me I wonder would it ever be worth it for me to consider taking one more crack at doing an Alex conversion despite GM's and Jesuszilla's takes existing.

so he did a retake on alex (TvC-Inspired to be exact).

https://www.justnopoint.com/lbends/index.php?location=chars (Alex:The_None [TvC-Inspired Version] {different})

5 hours ago, SwordMasterZack said:

the link for gui0007's Hugo edit is down

Found a new link... but also I discover it was edited from 2Dee4Ever version (offline but added) and the one in the collection was the last official one with Parasito de la Web, so I added the original edit by Gui0007 and ReddBrink too

4 hours ago, GreatFunk said:

so he did a retake on alex (TvC-Inspired to be exact).

Thanks for the aclaration, changed Normal link for The_None's site and Joke link for your reupload

9 minutes ago, Basara-kun said:

Thanks for the aclaration, changed Normal link for The_None's site and Joke link for your reupload

you misunderstood, change normal link back to it was before and add a line for The_None.