[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

I voted for this glorious bastard:

YQtICSv.jpg

Deathborn! Might as well put the champion of the Hell Underworld F-Zero GP in there.

I would've voted for Spire because Metroid reps and all, but F-Zero is my priority, lol. He would've worked too, seeing as Metroid is apparently just acid and lava/magma, the latter of which Spire is quite literally.

uWiOmYr.jpg

metroid prime hunters was the shit i use to go hard in gamebattles with that thing back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLmqyoWhwmE

If this is true then I guess it would kinda confirm my thoughts that they already had DLC characters in mind/already started working on more DLC characters and is using this poll to basically see if making whatever character would be worth it.

If this is true then I guess it would kinda confirm my thoughts that they already had DLC characters in mind/already started working on more DLC characters and is using this poll to basically see if making whatever character would be worth it.

Well yeah, but you got to note that those files that are leak that are just side or dump-type files that can changed around during updates. Meaning that those characters are not garantee to be in it. :-P

And knowing Nintendo they can alter the game where who ever characters that people vote for next DLC (during Fall) they will change those files. so don't get your hopes up just yet tell that time comes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLmqyoWhwmE

I'm calling this right now, probably just fake.

But we'll see in October, I guess.

LOL! Daisy is so long over due to be in SSB it just crazy to me that Rosalina was able to joined ( but I guess popularity made that possible). :-P

Hopfully Daisy gets a chance to join Smash soon or in the future. :goodmood:

And I hope she wont.

The last thing Smash needs is a an uninspired and boring Peach clone, who originated from an awful Mario game.

I would rather have Waluigi instead, of all the Mario character I could pick.

Because unlike Daisy, Waluigi would at least have a more unique moveset.

Unfortunately, he's an assist trophy, but who knows. He could be a playable fighter as well but... since when did we see playable fighters who are also assist trophies?

And I hope she wont.

The last thing Smash needs is a an uninspired and boring Peach clone, who originated from an awful Mario game.

Actrully I wouldn't see her as a Peach clone personally more of a tomboyish-type princess and considering she well- known in playing in Mario's sports games I can see her-moves base off those series. Pretty much a complete opposite of what Peach is.

Unfortunately, he's an assist trophy, but who knows. He could be a playable fighter as well but... since when did we see playable fighters who are also assist trophies?

That true, however if I recall Little Mac was an assist trophy in Brawl thus became a character in SSB-WiiU/3DS so who knows. ? :-P

[Edit post]

But if Ryu does get in, then does this mean Nintendo are finally buying Capcom?

If not for us, do it for Mega Man...

LOL! I wouldn't speculate on that yet my friend :=D:

That true, however if I recall Little Mac was an assist trophy in Brawl thus became a character in SSB-WiiU/3DS so who knows. ? :-P

No I mean, like in the same game. I know Little Mac was an assist in Brawl while playable in SSB4, I mean fighters who are also assists in the same game, when did we see those?

Well either way I rather see more female fighters added to the roster why most of my choices for DLC are female characters from different games from

Nintendo, Namco, Saga, and Capcom. :goodmood:

speaking of which if I would had voted for another Capcom character for SSB DLC It would had been Tron Bonne:

mega_man_legends___tron_bonne_and_servbo

obviously they're going to bring back anyone who's been in smash before except snake probably

so yes that includes young link and pichu.

I have big doubts on that considering we have Pikachu,Lucario, Jigglypuff,Charizard, Greninja and now Mewtwo which gives us 6 playable pokemon characters     (and as we all know a pokemon trainer like Sakurai can only hold 6 pokemon LOL!  XD)

Toon Link is pretty much your Young Link hands down Unless they based young Link from "Majora's Mask' so we don't need anymore Link(s). :-P

Now if I would had voted another Legend of Zelda Character I would go for either Toon Ganondorf:

ToonGanondorf.png

GanondorfWW.jpg

....Or Vaati:

Vaati.png

I'm afraid I'm going to bore you, but I just made typical furry votes.

Like the OP, I voted for Krystal to be in smash brothers. Not just because she's anthro, but because I'd like to see a Star Fox character that isn't just a shallow copy of Fox. Plus, she has a big enough fanbase to warrant it. ...Or at least had one at one point, though it looks like it died down. I also voted for Wolf, Ridley, NPC Villager (Mostly as Villager Alts), and King K. Rool.

I'm afraid I'm going to bore you, but I just made typical furry votes.

Like the OP, I voted for Krystal to be in smash brothers. Not just because she's anthro, but because I'd like to see a Star Fox character that isn't just a shallow copy of Fox. Plus, she has a big enough fanbase to warrant it. ...Or at least had one at one point, though it looks like it died down. I also voted for Wolf, Ridley, NPC Villager (Mostly as Villager Alts), and King K. Rool.

They're Nintendo characters right? So it doesn't matter if they're furry or human, as long they have fighting potential. As for Wolf, he has a better chance than the rest you mentioned and I doubt Ridley will be playable due to his size.

They're Nintendo characters right? So it doesn't matter if they're furry or human, as long they have fighting potential. As for Wolf, he has a better chance than the rest you mentioned and I doubt Ridley will be playable due to his size.

Oh! believe me Wolf will return. They wouldn't have his theme music in the game so pretty much an Easter Egg there. :-P

he just be another DLC to pay for if he returns.

I don't know, I almost kind of expect if they have buy-able alts for characters, I could see characters like Bob, Freya or Alfonso being Villager alt pallets. Not stand-alone characters though.

As for Ridley, I've always kind of had the same opinion, but at the same time I can't help but have an interest to see if he was a playable character what his style would be. ...At the same time, it's almost possible that Ridley could just be a Charizard clone or something along those lines, which would suck.