The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

1 minute ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T suddenly went up in the air.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: OH YES!

He proceeded to fire a truckload of missles.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: SHOW ME ALL YOU'VE GOT NOW, YOU WEAK STAR BASTARD!

pLggbBa.png ....you....YOU CAN'T!

BGM: Undertale Medley

pLggbBa.png (starts growing limbs, one arm ends in a Gaster Blaster) then let's end this.....FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!! (ZTAR proceeds to fire all his arsenal at ET, no exclussions)

Just now, OxyontheWolf said:

pLggbBa.png ....you....YOU CAN'T!

BGM: Undertale Medley

pLggbBa.png (starts growing limbs, one arm ends in a Gaster Blaster) then let's end this.....FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!! (ZTAR proceeds to fire all his arsenal at ET, no exclussions)

E.T fired missiles at all of ZTAR's arsenal.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THEN G.T!

He proceeded to fire another truckload of missiles at ZTAR.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: YOU'RE GOING DOWN, YOU HEAR ME!?

2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T fired missiles at all of ZTAR's arsenal.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THEN G.T!

He proceeded to fire another truckload of missiles at ZTAR.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: YOU'RE GOING DOWN, YOU HEAR ME!?

pLggbBa.png (swings arm at ET, crushes him with Gaster Blaster, proceeds to fire, maniatically laughing, from his lower two points two long poisonous vines stab ET) you're useless...pathetic...and foolish

13 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

pLggbBa.png (swings arm at ET, crushes him with Gaster Blaster, proceeds to fire, maniatically laughing, from his lower two points two long poisonous vines stab ET) you're useless...pathetic...and foolish

E.T wasn't struggling... he wasn't even breathing.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: THAT WAS MY STUNT DOUBLE, YOU IDIOT!

Lapis found it easy to command the clones against the Neo Corporation. Each clone matched perfectly to their regular counterparts. Her plan to flush them outside again had succeeded. Now she needed to find an opening to damage the airship........

tBVgoVx.png

"It's looking good.....but I need more time to destroy the airship..."

Then, she noticed that ZTAR made a monstrous miscalculation by attempting to kill E.T. In fact, he missed him entirely and attacked a stunt double by mistake.

cKDUfHL.png

"Well......ZTAR's doomed."

3 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T wasn't struggling... he wasn't even breathing.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: THAT WAS MY STUNT DOUBLE, YOU IDIOT!

Spoiler

OOC: MY SIDES! THEY MOVE ON THEIR OWN!!!!

pLggbBa.png WHAT THE!? you're still alive!? you pathetic weakling!? (swings Gaster Cannon like a hand trying to swat a fly)

1 minute ago, OxyontheWolf said:
  Hide contents

OOC: MY SIDES! THEY MOVE ON THEIR OWN!!!!

pLggbBa.png WHAT THE!? you're still alive!? you pathetic weakling!? (swings Gaster Cannon like a hand trying to swat a fly)

E.T flies away from the Gaster Cannon.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: ARE YOU TRYING TO SWAT A FLY OR SOMETHING?

He fires two truckloads of missles.

pLggbBa.png (is hit time after time, receiving damage, he finally succumbs to his own power and falls down, starts fading) THIS IS NOT THE LAST OF ME! I'LL BE BAAAAAAAAACK! (disappears)

2bLqPRG.png Good job Tommy! we got rid of that multidimensional jerk!

(not long enough for celebration, a mysterious hand detonated the explosives placed on the walls of that room)

2bLqPRG.png  (notices) MARY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (jumps inbetween Mary and the explosion, it's sent back by the impact and hits, face first a pillar, which succumbs over him, only a leg still visible on the pile of rubble)

4 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

pLggbBa.png (is hit time after time, receiving damage, he finally succumbs to his own power and falls down, starts fading) THIS IS NOT THE LAST OF ME! I'LL BE BAAAAAAAAACK! (disappears)

2bLqPRG.png Good job Tommy! we got rid of that multidimensional jerk!

(not long enough for celebration, a mysterious hand detonated the explosives placed on the walls of that room)

2bLqPRG.png  (notices) MARY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (jumps inbetween Mary and the explosion, it's sent back by the impact and hits, face first a pillar, which succumbs over him, only a leg still visible on the pile of rubble)

E.T jumped away from the explosion. He certainly was not expecting that!

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: OH SHIT! EVEN MICHAEL BAY WOULD BE PROUD!

A piece of rubble fell right on top of G.T, covering everything except for his head. E.T expected that a bit more.

_JfjTUPG-a5VoLRg-VZrjyK61N3xU1NfZBdCA4dV G.T: FOR FUCKS SAKE! WHY DO I KEEP ON SUFFERING!, biatch? Oh well, at least I still have mah scrilla...

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotqE.T: Your "scrilla" isn't important right now, you idiot!

11 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:
  Reveal hidden contents

OOC: Images will come later.

Victoria looked at it, but she seemed too unimpressed. For her, it was just something small compared to the true power she hides.

Victoria: Ah... meh. I've seen and did worse than something like that.

Victoria: Anyway, you better hurry up before I lose my temper and start butting in your own business, got it?

Oro's voice reached Magio. He responded in akin.

Magio: Hearing you loud and clear.

oro-3rd_small.jpg

We have little time. My name is Oro. I am a master of the Mystic Arts. But more importantly I am old Friend of LightFlare. I sense a great danger that can effect many lives in your world...and ours. I wish to assist you in your current situation. My plan is for LightFlare to come to your world. I will stay here and remain a link to this world. Are you able to open a portal to our realm? I sense that have recovered from a great deal of damage.

With ZTAR out of the way, Lapis could finally target the airship. The water clones dissolved and went back towards Lapis, who with her hydrokinesis, formed the H2O into a giant hand of water.....

Xk1060L.png

"You people try to come here and kill my friends! You will all pay the consequences for your actions!"

The hand then shot up towards the airship, balling itself into a fist in mid-air. As the Neo Corporation witnessed what possibly could be the death of them, Deathstroke could only mutter......

mv8Ww8Q.png"I knew I should have bought that warranty....."

The front of the airship was completely destroyed by the water fist, sending the Neo Corporation flying back.

The group could do nothing, but stare in shock over Lapis' power.

• World: Ultima Knight's Pocket Universe

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: A portal? Sure, I'll bring him here in a sec-

???: There's no need for you to do that.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: Eh?! That voice...

• World: Ground Zero II

BGM: Purity and Strictly

Black angel feathers started to fly and pass by Lightflare and Oro. Behind them, stood a friend. Someone who had encountered Light in the past...

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Grim Angel of Blazing Heart

Giovanni

A Grim Angel, warrior of the Multiversal Heaven sent to the worlds in hopes of bring resolution to chaos. A brave person who doesn't let go of his hope for nothing, he learned more during his previous adventure, attaining the Rank II of Grim Angels. Attacks with fire and light element.

HappyAnother_zps87ef3ffb.png

Giovanni: Rank II Grim Angel, Giovanni! At your service!

Magio: G-Giovanni?! Is that really you?! But Anna said to me that you-

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

Giovanni: I know, I know what she said. Yes, I was definitely badly injured at the point that I could have died. Geez, can't we leave that as that?

Magio: OK, I won't worry anymore...

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

Giovanni: Good to know. I hate when you get too worried.

He walked towards Light and extended his arm for a handshake, with a smile. Giovanni was happy to see that he was fine and kept training all those years. Somehow, while he never admitted it rightfully, Light had become a figure for him to follow. And with his wish to show to all worlds how much he grew with training, he attained the Rank II, being considered one of the most powerful angel soldiers in Heaven.

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Giovanni: I guess we both went on our ways and changed a lot. So, are you ready to go on another quest?

23 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:
  • World: Ultima Knight's Pocket Universe

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: A portal? Sure, I'll bring him here in a sec-

???: There's no need for you to do that.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: Eh?! That voice...

• World: Ground Zero II

BGM: Purity and Strictly

Black angel feathers started to fly and pass by Lightflare and Oro. Behind them, stood a friend. Someone who had encountered Light in the past...

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Grim Angel of Blazing Heart

Giovanni

A Grim Angel, warrior of the Multiversal Heaven sent to the worlds in hopes of bring resolution to chaos. A brave person who doesn't let go of his hope for nothing, he learned more during his previous adventure, attaining the Rank II of Grim Angels. Attacks with fire and light element.

HappyAnother_zps87ef3ffb.png

Giovanni: Rank II Grim Angel, Giovanni! At your service!

Magio: G-Giovanni?! Is that really you?! But Anna said to me that you-

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

Giovanni: I know, I know what she said. Yes, I was definitely badly injured at the point that I could have died. Geez, can't we leave that as that?

Magio: OK, I won't worry anymore...

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

Giovanni: Good to know. I hate when you get too worried.

He walked towards Light and extended his arm for a handshake, with a smile. Giovanni was happy to see that he was fine and kept training all those years. Somehow, while he never admitted it rightfully, Light had become a figure for him to follow. And with his wish to show to all worlds how much he grew with training, he attained the Rank II, being considered one of the most powerful angel soldiers in Heaven.

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Giovanni: I guess we both went on our ways and changed a lot. So, are you ready to go on another quest?

ryu-cvs-bust_small.png

Giovanni! I'm glad to see you old friend. *LightFlare shakes Giovanni's hand* My...I can feel a great energy coursing through your body. You've gotten much stronger since we last met. Somehow I knew we'd cross paths again. 

oro-3rd_small.jpg

Ahh...if it isn't the Grimm Angel. Our world is in dept to you. LightFlare, time is of the essence. You'd better go.

tumblr_nu4kr85WBc1rrgaxgo1_500.jpg

I guess we can catch up on the way, Giovanni. Right now your world is under attack and ours will be next. Oro, stay strong I'll see you soon. Let's go, Gio.

Lightflare grabs a few small items and prepares to leave...

Finally, the Robot Masters (except RainbowMan) recovered from the EMP, only to notice two things:

First, some explosives were still accidently left or placed while YokuMan was paralyzed, and second, RainbowMan was infused with EMP Energy.

bX7E6Ba.png*notices explosions* Wait, explosions? I thought I removed all explosives. *notices RainbowMan* Oh crud. *grabs an EMP vacuum from a portal and injects it a hole on RainbowMan's backhead* You will not cause any more havoc. Not on my watch!

rbHa5Z6.png*fully recovered from the EMP* Ugh...thanks, TrinitroMan.

u4EsOao.pngBTW, thanks for your assistance, Mecha Dragon.

mevHQg1.pngSkreeeeee~ *is happy to help*

The timing of the explosives going couldn't have come at a worse time for the heroes. Just as they were celebrating no less......

The first of the explosives blow up a wall near Fuyuhiko and Peko, causing debris to fall. And just when Fuyuhiko was about to be bombarded by concrete......

latest?cb=20130708113100

"What the hell?!"

latest?cb=20130712060837

"Fuyuhiko! Look out!"

Peko made the choice to push Fuyuhiko out of the way and take the full brunt of the debris.......

latest?cb=20130708113100

"PEKO!"

Fuyuhiko, through pure adrenaline, managed to move the rubble off of Peko, but it became clear once he cradled her in his arms that she was busted open everywhere, bleeding profusely from the concrete that fell on her......

tumblr_mr61xcsBUX1schdq8o2_500.png

"Fuyuhiko.........I......I had to do it........Your life was in danger........"

Elias didn't fare much better either against the explosives. He took the full force of the blast, knocking him out and burning him significantly, protecting Alice in the process. Lapis also had to stop any more debris from falling onto the remainder of the group by creating a big barrier of water over the group. That and the battle from earlier, contributed to her collapsing once the debris stopped falling......

JfZsT51.png

"That was too much for me to handle.......I need time to.......to regenerate my energy....."

One more explosive went off near a pillar from inside the castle and nearly fell on Mary, but she was pushed out of the way by Mirror Knight at the last second, preventing her from taking full damage.

Fuyuhiko carried the injured Peko and set her near the castle, which was now poison-free, and with all his anger, he went after YokuMan, who was responsible for removing the plasma explosives in the first place.....

latest?cb=20130708113116"YOU BASTARD! YOU COULDN'T HAVE SPARED ONE EXTRA F**KING MINUTE TO STOP THOSE EXPLOSIVES FROM GOING OFF?!"

@OxyontheWolf and @Captain Papyrus, you guys are up!

23 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

4VW7xNM.pngNo problem. HRRRGH! *lifts the debris and throws it out of the window* Anyone else caught under the debris?

G.T was STILL trapped under the rubble, with only a head sticking out... he was furious that he WAS trapped in the rubble and GLAD that he still had all of his money.

_JfjTUPG-a5VoLRg-VZrjyK61N3xU1NfZBdCA4dV G.T: Help me git up from under here biaaatch! I don't wanna become a thugged-out damned miner playa! Although, then again, mah scrilla need ta be up in tip top shape...

E.T was FURIOUS.

fB1GnI61sBLFoUQNJPDW9CaY8Y7jbkzUsh03lotq E.T: YOUR "SCRILLA" ISN'T IMPORTANT! PEOPLE ARE GETTING HURT AND I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN TO ANYBODY ELSE!

Tommy, on the other hand, was not as furious, although he was still understandably frustrated at G.T for being so selfish about his money.

UR-uexsxy_5qw0UwuxDiYk8EDUXqchCqSuJcb8pK Tommy: G.T... your money, or "scrilla", as you like to call it, isn't important at the moment...

Tommy patted E.T on the back.

UR-uexsxy_5qw0UwuxDiYk8EDUXqchCqSuJcb8pKTommy: Thanks for dealing with ZTAR back there...

4 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

TankMan then proceeds to free anyone caught under any rubble or debris. I will not go into detail again, since that would be boring.

G.T STILL worried about his "scrilla", despite the fact that he should've been worried about the rest of his body and the other people inside the castle instead.

_JfjTUPG-a5VoLRg-VZrjyK61N3xU1NfZBdCA4dV G.T: Oh, god, hopefully mah scrilla didn't git dirty...

G.T checked on his "scrilla".

_JfjTUPG-a5VoLRg-VZrjyK61N3xU1NfZBdCA4dVE.T: Oh, mah babies, quit freakin' tha fuck up son! Yo ass is perfectly fine, daddyz sorry fo' gettin crushed under dat debris muthafucka! Don't worry babies, daddyz here!

E.T and Tommy could do nothing but facepalm at G.T.