Seth_H released by Happa (25/05/2014)

Seth number 36

If you go by random warehousing sites naming convention, the H stand for hentai.Hehehehehe.

Maybe someone try this one with kuromaru to see if my theory holds water. Hwahwahwahwah.

Are you sure? I somewhat doubt that...

He was joking

And I believed manic laughing would clue people in.

You will never know for sure, the internet is like a box of chocolate, when you open it, you will probably find out that they left only the rum ones and be disapointed. Life is fun like that, and I hate Rum Filled Chocolates.

Let me solve the "_H" mystery:

Happa mentioned he was using Nyankoro's Seth for edit, and Nyankoro's Seth's DEF file name is Seth_N.def.
Afterall, it makes sense that Happa renamed his edited version to Seth_H.def.

So, the winner is.................one.gif..................Winmugen11 on the 4th floor! 

P.S. Nyankoro (にゃんころ)'s Seth was actually the only KOF Seth for MUGEN before infoseek.co.jp closed its free web host service.

"UNP MUGEN" (http://unp-mugen.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) was Nyankoro's old (now dead) MUGEN web site.

Let me solve the "_H" mystery:

Happa mentioned he was using Nyankoro's Seth for edit, and Nyankoro's Seth's DEF file name is Seth_N.def.

Afterall, it makes sense that Happa renamed his edited version to Seth_H.def.

So, the winner is.................one.gif..................Winmugen11 on the 4th floor! 

P.S. Nyankoro (にゃんころ)'s Seth was actually the only KOF Seth for MUGEN before infoseek.co.jp closed its free web host service.

"UNP MUGEN" (http://unp-mugen.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) was Nyankoro's old (now dead) MUGEN web site.

Yeah, I would've probably guessed it, this was the one that made the most sence, but the backstory was actually very enlightening. Thank You Borewood.

Also:

Berserk pulls off a Forest Gump? Awesome!

Great for getting this one. A lot of people may not even be old enough get this reference nowadays. Everyone is just "Run Forest Run" everywhere.