Hell's Gate by Vegaz

LightFlare_Da_Realest

there are small zoom issues with your 1.1 version

-You set a zoomin value of 0.8 which cause the stage to remind a bit zoomed out always so some superBGs will look like this even at close range:

Posted Image

Ima guess this is for the Iron Muscle Bomber configuration? but the correct value should be Zoomin = 1.

-Since your stage as Zoom you should decrease the Boundhigh values or will look like this when zoomed out and do a superjump:

Posted Image

-Also while zoomout this happends:

Posted Image

Notice the pink and the how the layered rocks looks?

Lowering increasing the chars zoofset and lowerig the whole stage position will prevent this and may help to be able to increase the zoomout more in some cases.

I already fixed those things probably i could send you the 1.1 Def file so you can give it a check if you want.

there are small zoom issues with your 1.1 version

-You set a zoomin value of 0.8 which cause the stage to remind a bit zoomed out always so some superBGs will look like this even at close range:

Posted Image

Ima guess this is for the Iron Muscle Bomber configuration? but the correct value should be Zoomin = 1.

-Since your stage as Zoom you should decrease the Boundhigh values or will look like this when zoomed out and do a superjump:

Posted Image

-Also while zoomout this happends:

Posted Image

Notice the pink and the how the layered rocks looks?

Lowering increasing the chars zoofset and lowerig the whole stage position will prevent this and may help to be able to increase the zoomout more in some cases.

I already fixed those things probably i could send you the 1.1 Def file so you can give it a check if you want.

Its not IMB, actually. I tried your advise but...actuallybjudt check MFG for my feedback.

amazing stage

Thanks, bro.

• 7 months later...