CvTW styled Yoshi released 2/21/13 by MUGEN Grump

Lord Batros

I'm gonna test this one, I wanna see how it is...

*edit*oh, its hosted on tylor's site? this is bad, his characters are bad.

*editwhitinandedit* :=D: okay this is just a small edit of mike's Yoshi and the CvTW style is a bit off... two grabs? Sean only adds one grab to his system, all in all this Yoshi is okay, It needs some improvements in its supers and specials. I'll stick with mikes his is better...

It would be better if more ppl where making CvTW gameplay chars imo tho i don´t think that Sean would mind.

Actually the char is not bad and is close to CvW gameplay as i can see .

The only thing that i didnt like was is actual size since he looks too big imo so i resized him a lil :P

Ill keep this one.

I'm gonna test this one, I wanna see how it is...

*edit*oh, its hosted on tylor's site? this is bad, his characters are bad.

*editwhitinandedit* :=D: okay this is just a small edit of mike's Yoshi and the CvTW style is a bit off... two grabs? Sean only adds one grab to his system, all in all this Yoshi is okay, It needs some improvements in its supers and specials. I'll stick with mikes his is better...

I'll just say, for one, Sean does add two grabs to his system, they're just direction-dependent.

But as far as the supers and specials, what do you suggest?

He looks a little bit boring to use. His attack set is lackluster and needs to be more enjoyable to use. His supers are also the biggest problem which they look a little bit lame, even though there is plenty of ideas for good supers for Yoshi, same goes for his specials.

Explain how the attack set is lackluster. And are you looking for flashy effects on the supers or something? I can't improve with your vague feedback. And if you believe that there are plenty of good ideas for supers and specials for Yoshi, why don't you give some examples then?

Why I say why the attack set is lackluster is because of how Yoshis attacks are pretty bland, boring, and nothing new. It feels like this is recycled as if a few months ago, I tried out a similar Yoshi that is somewhat worse than this one. And no, I'm not looking for flashy effects on the supers, I'm looking for better ones. The one where Yoshi swallows and turns the opponent into an egg and starts swinging it around looks a little bit dumb which could use a little more improvement on the way how it looks. The stampede attack is way too long and it is recommended to add less Yoshi's, hard to explain why but It is a good suggestion. He also needs more hypers such as that Yoshi Bomb attack, rather than the one when Yoshi simply just jumps..... A better suggestion for the Egg Roll hyper attack may be of how he could lay a few combo blows on opponent and than use the egg roll attack and which the attack must be less powerful in order to do this. The flame breath attack should probably be a bit bigger since how Yoshi in Super Mario 64 DS spews out fire twice the size but damage should be kept the way it is. Also, there should be a super where Yoshi uses the Egg Roll attack but is in twice the size, similar to the Special attack of Yoshi's in Mario Strikers Charged, and ram into the character.

All I could think of for tonight. Maybe more suggestions tomorrow.

Why I say why the attack set is lackluster is because of how Yoshis attacks are pretty bland, boring, and nothing new. It feels like this is recycled as if a few months ago, I tried out a similar Yoshi that is somewhat worse than this one. And no, I'm not looking for flashy effects on the supers, I'm looking for better ones. The one where Yoshi swallows and turns the opponent into an egg and starts swinging it around looks a little bit dumb which could use a little more improvement on the way how it looks. The stampede attack is way too long and it is recommended to add less Yoshi's, hard to explain why but It is a good suggestion. He also needs more hypers such as that Yoshi Bomb attack, rather than the one when Yoshi simply just jumps..... A better suggestion for the Egg Roll hyper attack may be of how he could lay a few combo blows on opponent and than use the egg roll attack and which the attack must be less powerful in order to do this. The flame breath attack should probably be a bit bigger since how Yoshi in Super Mario 64 DS spews out fire twice the size but damage should be kept the way it is. Also, there should be a super where Yoshi uses the Egg Roll attack but is in twice the size, similar to the Special attack of Yoshi's in Mario Strikers Charged, and ram into the character.

All I could think of for tonight. Maybe more suggestions tomorrow.

I think you're mistaking EX specials for supers. EX Specials are basically enhanced versions of the moves. That's all there is to them. As far as how many Yoshies there being in the Yoshi Stampede super, I don't know if that is really something I should do, because removing some Yoshies may make it not look like a stampede anymore. As far as the flame super goes, I'll see what I can do, but I certainly don't want the flames too big, otherwise the move becomes overpowered due to range.

Aesthetics aren't the most important part of character creation, and I can't really do much about them due to the fact that I absolutely suck at spriting.

You don't really need Aesthetics since the character already looks good the way he is. However, I forgot to mention but if you think he would be good for making combos just like how Mario is, just with LESS combos, if you know what I mean.