Colossus and Juggernaut by Felicity released/updated 1/12/13

Phantom Blood

There are still a few errors here and there though. He seems a tad overpowered to me, and his diving super doesn't seem right for some reason. Then again, the diving super wasn't much different in Acey's version either. Although I remember Cloudius' version looking more stable.

almost everything from imt is bad and there just as bad about feedback as some other forum i hate to say regardless what anyone else say here thats just my opinion. and this character just need a update or 2 other then that its pretty good better then most

if imt change there tablet or at least work on it more alot more then iam sure most of all there characters would be a tad more better 

I think i see why "some" people don't like to bash the Guild. But turn around a bash IMT. While the guild is full of jerks, it's also full of some the best creators in all of mugen. On the other hand, IMT has some really cool members. But there creations tend to be a bit buggy. Although everyone at the guild ain't a jerk, and everything made at IMT ain't crappy. *ahem* IMO....

I tried Colossus and didn't think he was bad.  I wasn't ever able to get much going with him in MVC2, so the fact he's so slow and nigh useless until you actually get close enough to hit isn't much of a surprise.  Fits well enough in a roster not inundated with overpowered MVC2 characters and cheap jerks.

Are you sure? I thought the MUGEN character seemed a tad overpowered, to be honest.

Yeah.  Unless you know something that I don't, this character has very little projectile management, can't even do LP,LP,MP,HP combo, and is mega slow.  He has that grab move that's pretty brutal in the corner, but I've seen worse.

I think i see why "some" people don't like to bash the Guild. But turn around a bash IMT. While the guild is full of jerks, it's also full of some the best creators in all of mugen. On the other hand, IMT has some really cool members. But there creations tend to be a bit buggy. Although everyone at the guild ain't a jerk, and everything made at IMT ain't crappy. *ahem* IMO....

Thats reason that i visit IMT, Its members are nice and cool just like on MFFA also my friends from CROM are there most of the time.

AND thats one reason visit MFG sometimes.....It have da Best of the Best there.

I dont use or try Marvel chars but anyway looks interesting.

Well, i believe the great problem most people really have about IMT is their moto quantity over quality. You know, in the guild you can just enter, download the character, leave your feedback and exit.

But on IMT no matter how many times you tell then that it could be better, they still keep doing the same, because everyone there will compliment the character no matter the quality.

It's less about being a dick of a community, and more of being the angering mass of affirmative attitude.

IMT is just that spoiled kid that don't improve because his parents keep praising him no matter what happen. He may no be a jerk, but it doens't mean it is good.

Thats reason that i visit IMT, Its members are nice and cool just like on MFFA also my friends from CROM are there most of the time. AND thats one reason visit MFG sometimes.....It have da Best of the Best there.   I dont use or try Marvel chars but anyway looks interesting.

Yea, the CROM crew is cool. You with them? What?! :angry1: Why you no download Marvel characters?

He may no be a jerk, but it doens't mean it is good.

True, but on the other hand, just cuz something is bad doesn't mean you should be a jerk. But just like most feedback, that's just "my opinion."