Fenri-Lunaedge by Snowolf released 1/09/13

The Magic Toaster

I'm assuming SnowWolf is only adding them to certain sites recently. Most of his characters aren't new.

Like his other characters, SUPER-SPECIAL cheap.

Yes, long time ago, they were really cheap.

But with the updated version now, weak enough, I am sure.

I'm assuming SnowWolf is only adding them to certain sites recently. Most of his characters aren't new.

Like his other characters, SUPER-SPECIAL cheap.

yeah dont you know he updated most of his mega man characters so any that you had get rid of them and get the updated version of all of them

Yes, long time ago, they were really cheap.

But with the updated version now, weak enough, I am sure.

btw sir are you going to update the rest of your mega man characters and any plans on making a decent sigma?

yeah dont you know he updated most of his mega man characters so any that you had get rid of them and get the updated version of all of them

btw sir are you going to update the rest of your mega man characters and any plans on making a decent sigma?

Yeah, still left 5 to do. The two with super armor will not change much though.

Making a decent Sigma is really hard, because his sprites are more like an act game boss.

I have no idea how to make him like a fighter.

Yeah, still left 5 to do. The two with super armor will not change much though.

Making a decent Sigma is really hard, because his sprites are more like an act game boss.

I have no idea how to make him like a fighter.

yeah i have no real clue on how to make a character the learning process is pretty difficult try once before and failed

as for sigma i do have a hi-res version of the sigma that n -mario made by someone else his head looks really strange and his sword looks like a light saber lol

would love to see sigma from mega man x3 always thought he was hard as hell to beat 

Okay, I've always liked the Megaman X, Zero, and ZX robot masters, and playing as them is always cooler than having to fight them, especially when you're the kind of person who dislikes human VS animal type settings (Always been kind of a peeve to be honest).

If it's true, then I'll download them next chance I get.

I tried it. You're right, it is less cheap and more practical, which I appreciate. I see the character is still using the Darkstalkers voice, too. One thing I might add is the attack where he rolls into a wheel in mid-air, and then it bounces. It's bounce doesn't look right.

I also noticed that size is a bit small. I find that a size of 1.6 by 1.6 works very well and matches it up with normal characters.

I tried it. You're right, it is less cheap and more practical, which I appreciate. I see the character is still using the Darkstalkers voice, too. One thing I might add is the attack where he rolls into a wheel in mid-air, and then it bounces. It's bounce doesn't look right.

I also noticed that size is a bit small. I find that a size of 1.6 by 1.6 works very well and matches it up with normal characters.

Don't know how to get his real voices without the background music.

His sprites will look bad if I increase the size.

Don't know how to get his real voices without the background music.

His sprites will look bad if I increase the size.

i think there a program as to how you can make the background noise dead so you can get its his voice or if nothing else why dont you do some voice acting just a thought couldnt hurt