Mugen Free For All
Darkflare

The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

vDEq115.jpg

"In short terms, it's just another method for someone to get their thrills."

She turned toward the screen looking at the fight again.

vDEq115.jpg

"You're the type that hates mindless violence, right? I understand...in truth we could always have more people with that mentality. However, don't see it as just mindless violence. It's hard to explain without experiencing it first hand. They say that when two strong fighters clash, the way they move and attack is also the way they speak with each other."

rwBMpBA.png

Lucent: You're right, I do. I come from a world where violence ran amok for a long period of time, so my mind generated a hatred towards it. Nowadays, we live at peace but the thought of fighting for fun never seemed right for me.

MxZF7ui.png

Lucent: Still, I'll give your suggestion a try. Maybe I end up understanding why people enjoy this.

He returned to look at the screen, trying to watch the battle in the way Lilith suggested. Lucent was insecure about it, but he wanted to see the other side of things instead of applying a black-and-white judgment over all situations.

On 8/22/2018 at 8:10 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Hydes quick thinking pays off and LightFlare is struck during his attack sending LightFlare to the ground.

latest?cb=20140413003015

What a move! Hyde is NOT going down without a fight! The score is now 2 to 1 in favor of LightFlare! But the fight is far from over!

The crowd explodes into cheers as the momentum shifts in favor of Hyde. LightFlare flips back to his feet...

e19.png

(Well done...)

LightFlare slightly grins and nods his head at Hyde, silently congratulating Hyde on his move. He begins to slowly advance toward Hyde, circling Hyde as he closes the distance between them.

(Hyde exhales as he gets back into his stance)

hyd-eye-clo-ang.png

Hyde:(It was just one knock down out of the two he has. And I pretty much showed him all of my attacks)

hyd-nor.png

Hyde:(I still got a shot at this. I just need to switch things up)

(Hyde dashes towards LightFlare and unleashes a horizontal slash that staggers upon contact)

hyd-66c.png

16 hours ago, Sinjik said:

(Hyde dashes towards LightFlare and unleashes a horizontal slash that staggers upon contact)

hyd-66c.png

4tUsezXl.jpg

LightFlare hops back as Hyde's blade narrowly misses.

Meanwhile back in the training facilities...

A6xdOZC.jpg

Learning anything pretty boy?

@Agni Blackheart

The young lady playfully taps Lucent on his left shoulder and quickly moves behind his back to his right side. She approaches Lilith...

yPciA7o.png

Lilith right? I noticed that you LightFlare seemed to react to each other...as if you've met before. That coupled with your similar fighting styles, it made me a bit curious. Do you guys know each other?

@Darkflare

vDEq115.jpg

"We don't. I've never heard of him until now. The only other one I knew that used the same fighting style was Darkflare. I believe he reacted to my dark aura as it may be similar to a dark aura he himself possesses as well."

Lucent felt the tap on the shoulder and saw the woman talking right next to the.; She had turned to speak with Lilith, but he decided to answer since she would hear it anyway.

8YvtsNa.png

Lucent: Well, not yet... I mean, I'm still not getting the feeling of why I should be interested about it but I think I got the concept, at the very least.

Anwalt: You and your concept thing.

MADfOyZ.png

Lucent: Oh, Anwalt.

After standing around in the reception for a while, Anwalt joined them. Having heard about Lucent trying to get interested on the fight, he decided to help him.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: There's no concept of "getting interest in battling" or something like that. This isn't that sort of thing that is put on some sorta cientific theory or whatnot.

gUldCkV.png

Lucent: So you're saying that I shouldn't think rationally about this?

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Not that. Just stop trying to fit it in some sort of complex logic. For now, watch and see how those two fight.

GVzFPf8.png

Lucent: But what exactly am I supposed to-

YdZ8V3t.png

Anwalt: Lucent, just watch it.

Not having an answer, Lucent returned to watch the fight and so did Anwalt.

On 11/15/2018 at 7:04 AM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

4tUsezXl.jpg

LightFlare hops back as Hyde's blade narrowly misses.

Hyde:(As expected)

(Hyde leaps towards LightFlare and slashes diagonally at him)

AOguS9.png

On 11/30/2018 at 6:06 PM, Sinjik said:

Hyde:(As expected)

(Hyde leaps towards LightFlare and slashes diagonally at him)

AOguS9.png

evil_ryu___ultra_street_fighter_ii_by_di

(And I almost thought you learned...)

Spoiler

As Hydes attack reaches close proximity, LightFlare unleashes another LightFlare Cannon. The LightFlare Cannon is a powerful, yet telegraphed move. Having underestimated the young fighter before, LightFlare waited till he felt the attack was a safe bet. This time the attack had a darker aura to its presence.

UDk057D.jpg

Wow! 1min 55 sec! Could this be the end?!

On 11/15/2018 at 10:18 AM, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"We don't. I've never heard of him until now. The only other one I knew that used the same fighting style was Darkflare. I believe he reacted to my dark aura as it may be similar to a dark aura he himself possesses as well."

srJ30BM.jpg

That must be it. I think you should talk to him after the fight. He may be able to help you find Darkflare.

On 11/15/2018 at 4:31 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

YdZ8V3t.png

Anwalt: Lucent, just watch it.

Not having an answer, Lucent returned to watch the fight and so did Anwalt.

The young lady was caught off guard by Anwalt's sudden interjection into their conversation...

yPciA7o.png

I take it you guys are family, eh big guy? I gotta say I like your style out there. Direct. Powerful. Not bad at all...