Jump to content
Mugen Free For All
Sign in to follow this  
kojikomos

Gloria Pure Silver Mode (AKA Sophia) Unlocked "updated link"

Recommended Posts

I finally cracked the code on Gloria's 4th and hidden mode and tried it out for myself. It is super overpowered but I like it because of the neko ears. DON'T JUDGE ME >:P

P.S. Gloria is made by Pre To not me lol

Screenshot

t6HlZu8.png

 

Gameplay footage

 

Click here if you want Gloria with sophia mode already unlocked (just press the low kick button when you select her) - Link updated, rar file now includes english version of the movelist for her sophia mode

 

(edit) alternate link was removed until further notice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Neko Ears Are Justice! LOL! Cool Upload, Yo! ^_^

 

Ty, This mode of hers was hidden in her Gloria_-3.cns file and considering it was all in japanese I spent hours trying to crack the code figuring out what needed to be changed so much trial and error until I finally found it. I can live with her being super OP but only because of the neko ears >w>;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, A person said:

I hope someone eventually makes a more...balanced...version of her alternate modes. Oh well, still a decent character nonetheless.

Yeah pre to has a tendency to make the majority of his characters all broken. It would be nice to see her character model but made into a balanced character. I mean now that its finally been found after who knows how long it took to find it xwx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kojikomos said:

 

Ty, This mode of hers was hidden in her Gloria_-3.cns file and considering it was all in japanese I spent hours trying to crack the code figuring out what needed to be changed so much trial and error until I finally found it. I can live with her being super OP but only because of the neko ears >w>;

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- (Thumbs Up) It Was Worth it! Awesome Job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- (Thumbs Up) It Was Worth it! Awesome Job!

I say that Pre To did an awesome job with the design on her sprite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Tru! Pre-To Makes Some Very Awesome Sprite Art! ^_^

Yeppers, Now I just need to spread this around to every other possible mugen site looooool cuz there is no version of gloria out there on the interwebs that has her pure silver mode (aka sophia) unlocked already. SHARING IS CARING LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kojikomos said:

Yeppers, Now I just need to spread this around to every other possible mugen site looooool cuz there is no version of gloria out there on the interwebs that has her pure silver mode (aka sophia) unlocked already. SHARING IS CARING LOL

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- You Got That Right! LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- You Got That Right! LOL!

Well its on the mugenguild forums and mugenarchive too now that should be enough to get it started :3 then it will spread everywhere else like a fire 8^D I hope >w>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got through a private message that was there any other place besides four shared so I posted an alternate link in the initial post to download it from.

Have fun with thaaaat
"Kayaba Akihiko - Sao abridged 2013"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

I knew this mode existed, it can be accessed via the 11th pallete

there is no 11th pallete for her ._. unless you are using an unofficial version of her. Pre To only has 3 different palletes on Gloria they are numbered 1, 5, and 12 but they are linked through different .cns files. The number 12 pallet is the one used for this mode. It is just an alternate to the number 12 that is locked unless you mess with the Gloria_-3.cns file to unlock it. There is no other way pre to says so him/herself.

See look
XnV1VNV.jpg

 

So, what 11th pallete o3o?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's esay.You should study Japanese.

[State -3, 蒼銀の錬金術師確立];戦闘開始にグローリアが蒼銀の錬金術師になる確率
type = VarSet                 ;1P専用
triggerAll =  palno  = 1      ;0だと無効、999だと確実になる。1~999で確立を上げる事が出来る
TriggerAll =! isHelper        ;高いほどなりやすい
Trigger1   = 1
V = 11
Value = 999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sonomon said:
It's esay.You should study Japanese.

[State -3, 蒼銀の錬金術師確立];戦闘開始にグローリアが蒼銀の錬金術師になる確率
type = VarSet                 ;1P専用
triggerAll =  palno  = 1      ;0だと無効、999だと確実になる。1~999で確立を上げる事が出来る
TriggerAll =! isHelper        ;高いほどなりやすい
Trigger1   = 1
V = 11
Value = 999

I think the word you mean is *Easy. Also, the issue for me was everything in notepad was not in japanese it was all in jibberish. Also, why do I get the feeling that the people who tend to troll by rubbing stuff in peoples faces are starting to show up >.>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kojikomos said:

I think the word you mean is *Easy. Also, the issue for me was everything in notepad was not in japanese it was all in jibberish. Also, why do I get the feeling that the people who tend to troll by rubbing stuff in peoples faces are starting to show up >.>

I'm sorry.Japanese use Shift-JIS.It's a character encoding for the Japanese language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sonomon said:

I'm sorry.Japanese use Shift-JIS.It's a character encoding for the Japanese language.

I did that, it didn't work. Most likely because my stuff is out of date. After all my pc should have died 8 years ago :U its a piece of trash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The think that gets me about what you said though, if it is so easy. Then how come it was nowhere to be found on the internet anywhere or even on youtube until 3 days ago when i posted it. Because now if you search for gloria and her sophia mode you will actually find links for it. and they all lead to this post owo or the posts i made on mugenguild and mugenarchive o3o it just has me curious. If people knew about it before hand why did no one bother to mention it before me >.> curious, VERY curious. I mean after all they had months to do so owo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a post announcing the update where this mode got added on mugenguild. From there it was pretty easy to just set the correct character encoding in the file and translate the japanese looking for the correct trigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×