Jump to content
Mugen Free For All
Galvatron

[PC/PS4/Xbox1] Overwatch

Recommended Posts

 

Movie trailer:

Spoiler

 

 

 

Pretty much another shooter-base game that starting to become more of a buzz now since the beta been released months ago . Has similar mechanics like TF2  but with more selection of characters and weapon-styles. This game may be available on Stream in the future.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested in it, mostly since I'm a TF2 player, and I enjoy other class-based shooters as well.

 

Sadly, I missed out on the open beta, and everyone I know who's played it is telling me it's not worth the price it's currently going for.

 

Maybe I'll wait until there is a price decrease, whenever that is. Or maybe I'll let my curiosity of this game get the best of me and get it at full price anyways :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

I'm interested in it, mostly since I'm a TF2 player, and I enjoy other class-based shooters as well.

 

Sadly, I missed out on the open beta, and everyone I know who's played it is telling me it's not worth the price it's currently going for.

 

Maybe I'll wait until there is a price decrease, whenever that is. Or maybe I'll let my curiosity of this game get the best of me and get it at full price anyways :P

Well I don't blame ya, to be honest because the game itself cost about $49.99 (plus tax) for PC, PS4, and xbox1.  :-P

 

Alot people said the gameplay feels too similar to TF2 like it just a skin swap. but this game does has different features that TF2 dosn't have (unless a TF3 is in the works)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

Well I don't blame ya, to be honest because the game itself cost about $49.99 (plus tax) for PC, PS4, and xbox1.  :-P

 

Alot people said the gameplay feels too similar to TF2 like it just a skin swap. but this game does has different features that TF2 dosn't have (unless a TF3 is in the works)

 

I've heard similar things, but I'm also hearing a lot say the opposite as well. From what I've seen, the game has a lot of similarities, but that's mostly due to them both being the same type of game, rather than them being pretty much the same game with a different look.

 

Either way, its similarities to TF2 are the main reason I'm interested in it anyways.

 

Tracer is the one I'm interested in playing as the most, since I'm hearing she's kind of like a mix between the Scout and the Spy, which are my two favorite classes in TF2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

Tracer is the one I'm interested in playing as the most, since I'm hearing she's kind of like a mix between the Scout and the Spy, which are my two favorite classes in TF2.

Thats Cool! for me if I considering buying this game I would like to try out Reaper and Soldier:76 (also known as Jack Morrison) they seem to have some similarities to soldier(TF2)

though I know Reaper will be much different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

cowboy guy (forgot his name lol) its fun as hell

LOL! His name is McCree

 

Indeed! he is a cool character I personally like to try out as well. :goodmood:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

Kinda want to try out, but i'm afraid my PC might not handle the graphics that much.

So am I...

 

I know my laptop may have the potential to play this game but I don't want to torture/overheat it knowing their is alot it needs to process especially when doing hours of online gameplay. :-P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 {news update}

 

A new hero comes in the fun:

.......Yes an Elder woman has join in the frey. I wonder does she has a connection with Phara?..

ah!... Nevermind its been confirmed:

Ana is Phara's mother..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2016 at 5:38 PM, Tony Redgrave said:

Or maybe I'll let my curiosity of this game get the best of me and get it at full price anyways :P

Yeah, this happened.

 

So far I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Tracer, McCree, and Soldier: 76 are probably my favorites to play as right now. I also play as Mercy quite often, mainly when the team is lacking support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2016 at 0:47 AM, Tony Redgrave said:

So far I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Tracer, McCree, and Soldier: 76 are probably my favorites to play as right now. I also play as Mercy quite often, mainly when the team is lacking support.

 

Thats cool.. well as for me I would gets this game not until I finish building another desktop PC that is Game ready. :goodmood:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i play this on ps4 on a regular im nice i just don't like how teamwork is so needed cause i can't clutch if theres a full team of roadhogs team chaining shit lool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OskeinO said:

i play this on ps4 on a regular im nice i just don't like how teamwork is so needed cause i can't clutch if theres a full team of roadhogs team chaining shit lool

Woah! a Roadhog stampede!! thats crazy...:omg:

 

but it not as worst dealling with an army of Bastions I bet..... :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so hyped for her!

 

The Halloween event was really cool. I don't think I did too bad, either. I ended up with 10 of the 12 event only skins.

 

Kinda sad it's over, though. The Junkenstein's Revenge Brawl was really fun.

 

Also, I really love this skin:

DBuKSHo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Tony Redgrave said:

I'm so hyped for her!

me too!

 

she seems like a  Anti-Tracer type character considering she can warp also she is able to temporarily disable characters special skills which bad news for the Mei and Symetra and roadhog players.

 

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

News update:

LOL! what a surprise another new Hero comes around:

Orisa

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

... Hmm pretty much a female Bastion with support abilities.... interesting..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×